What to do one week before CET
CET | 30-Apr-2016
Optimizing your preparation for CET in the last week can help your make all your efforts really count. You can find some tips here that will help you do that.
1. Notes: If you have made notes through your preparation during the year or kept a journal with some helpful tips now would be the time to organise that and start going through it. These key points will help you have an effective revision.
- No new topics: It is not recommended to start any new topics in the last week. The best use of your time would be to strengthen what you have already studied.
- Complete focus: Preparing for CET is top priority now and everything else takes a backseat. You won’t regret having skipped TV, Social Media and Whatsapp for a week when you get a good result.
4. Regular breaks: When you spend a lot of time studying it is important to take short breaks regularly to ensure that you are studying efficiently and not just spending time holding your books.
- Health: Have a healthy and balanced diet so that your body works with you. Remember short breaks are recommended? Use those to have a healthy snack or drink water.
- Sleep: Get at least 6 hours of sleep at the same time every day and avoid using electronic gadgets one hour before you go to bed so that you can get quality sleep.
7. Staying in the present: Don’t ruminate over what you could’ve done and how things should be. Just focus on doing what you have planned for the week. This will help you stay calm, cut stress and perform a lot better.
For those who are looking for a mock test series to improve your preparation CET QuickPrep is something you may want to consider. All the best!
Leave a Comment