2 Month Intensive Crash Program for NEET aspirants
NEET | 13-May-2016
The sudden change in the format of medical entrance exams has been quite a shock for medical aspirants. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam), which is going to be held on 24th July, 2016 is now the only gateway for students to get a seat at a medical college. With little time left, it is no small feat for the students to change their exam preparation strategy.
To help out all the students who have been preparing for various medical exams, Deeksha is conducting a 2 month intensive NEET Crash Program.
Highlights of the NEET Crash Program
- Over 200 hours of intensive coaching in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology
- Course material will be provided
- Hostel facility is available for students
- Highly experienced faculty will conduct the program
- Clear cut strategy – Attend classroom coaching -> Take tests -> Review -> Discuss -> Excel
- Duration – 2 Months (16th May 2016 – 16th July 2016)
- Venue – Athani Composite PU College, Davangere
This is a great opportunity for 2nd PU students who aspire to take up medicine! Prepare well for NEET with Deeksha’s expert faculty. For registrations contact: 7760995040/ 7760995049
The content and information given in the blog is very useful and informative. Thank you for your blog.
Leave a Comment