dSAT at HKS PU College, Hassan
dSAT | 13-Dec-2016
By Sunila Menon
With the class X board exams nearing, the anxiety level of the appearing students is on the rise with each passing day. Along with the anxiousness to clear the exam, for the first time in life, students have to face a question that will affect their entire career, “what to do after class 10?”
With the end of school life, a new life awaits where you have to start taking some important decisions. Thus, it becomes very important to have a clear career plan for a smooth journey from a happy school life to a successful professional life. Before class 10, the only decision you made was regarding the selection of the second language. However, the scenario changes after 10th.
For many, it is a confusing stage with lots of options leading to different career paths, and it becomes hard to find the final door which leads to a dream career. As it is the first time one is exposed to the concept of taking such an important decision, it is obvious to get confused. Don’t be scared of seeking guidance. You can take Deeksha Scholastic Aptitude Test (dSAT) which will help you take a decision based on your aptitude.
Most often, it is said that aptitude tests should be taken after 12th, but it’s always better to seek expert guidance when in 10th class so that you have a proper clarity on your career. Deeksha Scholastic Aptitude Test is one such aptitude test conducted by Deeksha for students studying in class 10. Thousands of students from different parts of Karnataka have already attended this aptitude test and are clear on what they should do after class 10. This week the aptitude test is being conducted on 18th of December, 16 at Deeksha, Kenchattahally, Hassan @ HKS PU College.
Get a peek into the campus
- The serene campus is known for its impressive green credentials offering students an extra edge as well as exposure to all the activities. It’s not just about studies, but the views are great from the campus. The campus ensures to bring the best outcome for every child.
- Helping students to reach the pinnacle of dreams, has been the objective of the faculty at the campus. The ever-expanding campus is situated on a huge acre of land with buildings, lawns and playgrounds.
- The reception area is adorned with a beautiful idol of “Goddess Saraswati” welcoming the students. There are facilities for students and parents to wait in the reception.
- Known for its excellence in academic standards, the campus boasts great facilities like canteen, library, and laboratories. The spacious playground keeps students away from their stress and focuses more on their academics.
Deeksha is conducting this aptitude test to assist students in identifying courses that suit their preferences and skills. This test will help students find the right career and study courses after their tenth standard.
Is this test really for me?
Consider taking this aptitude test if any of these match you:
- You’re looking for your strengths and weaknesses
- You are confused about what to do after class X
- You are not sure about which competitive exam to prepare for
Are you interested in finding out what you should focus on for a right career?
Leave a Comment