Deeksha is every IIT aspirant’s haven: 10 reasons why
JEE Advanced | 29-Dec-2014
An expanding network of Deeksha centres to ensure students don’t have to waste time in commute every day. Quality of teaching is uniformly maintained across all Deeksha centres.
- Well-tested and effective teaching methodology which allows students to prepare for board and competitive exams simultaneously
- Triple integration model of teaching to ensure the overall development of the student
- Technology enabled system that ensures continual learning even after college hours
- Effective testing methodology that tests students on conceptual understanding rather than ‘important’ questions
- Well experienced faculty who are available even after college hours to guide students
- Ideal balance between academics and extra-curricular activities
- Students will be competing with the best minds in the peer group which will encourage them to push themselves at every step
- Intensive residential training for top achievers
- Tailor made teaching environments to suit the requirement of the students
- Finally, our results speak for themselves.
- Currently, Deeksha is present in 36 campuses across Bangalore, Mysore, Tumkur, Mangalore, Hubli, Kolar, Belgaum, Pune and Mumbai.
Leave a Comment