Our mind grows by what it feeds on
Students' Corner | 08-Feb-2017
By IC Desk @ Deeksha
What we watch, listen to, think about, or tell ourselves, can make us feel motivated or down. When we fill our mind with positive thoughts, it can make a huge difference, it can change how we view life.
The more we hold on to negative thoughts, more stressed out we will be. Here are some ways which can help us break this cycle -
- Focus on what we can do instead of complaining about what we could have done
- Shift from negative self-talk to positive self-talk – ‘I can’t’ to ‘I can’
- Acknowledge and appreciate our strengths
- List out things that we are grateful for
- Look at the bigger picture and understand how today’s effort will take us closer to our goal
These simple habits can give us the direction, motivation and energy to work towards our goals.
Let’s keep ourselves off thoughts that doesn’t help us, and feed our subconscious mind with empowering, powerful and positive thoughts.
Let’s feed our mind as we would our stomach – solely with the best!
Here’s an insightful video on this theme:
Leave a Comment