Helpful Tips while appearing for the exams
Students' Corner | 10-Feb-2016
By IC Desk @ Deeksha
- Understand the time table well and plan accordingly.
- Make a check list for the examination which ranges from pencil to the main hall ticket.
- Ensure that you verify the requirements against the checklist for every exam.
- Eat right and always stay hydrated.
- Speaking with parents and siblings can be pretty soothing.
- Stay away from arguments to keep your mind peaceful.
- Talk to teachers and seek their blessings.
- Listening to music or relaxing for small intervals between studies helps in focusing better on the subsequent sessions.
- Avoid discussing how much your friends have studied and how they are faring because you can never know any of this accurately. It would be best for us to only focus on our preparation at this point.
- Let us be cheerful! Even during exams :) Every instance will add to strengthening our
confidence and improve our performance.
If you like this message, please share it with your fellow Deekshaites and don’t forget to leave your comments below :)
Tips are good. Thank you for tips.
Leave a Comment