Last dSAT for class X students at DCFL
dSAT | 22-Dec-2016
By Sunila Menon
Nearly 4000 students from all over Karnataka, Maharashtra and Telangana attended dSAT and found the answer to “which is the right stream to choose after class X”. If you missed being one among them, don’t miss the final chance. The last dSAT at Deeksha Main Campus will be conducted on 8th January 2017.
If you are not sure which stream to choose after completing class 10 or want to know which competitive exam among IIT-JEE, JEE Main, CET or NEET can you crack, this is a great opportunity for you. Writing dSAT helps 10th standard students to get an idea about their aptitude and skills.
- Deeksha Scholastic Aptitude Test (dSAT) is an aptitude test to check a student’s capability in cracking various Medical and Engineering competitive exams.
- Following dSAT students get the chance to write Harrison Career Assessment worth Rs. 2000/ absolutely FREE! The test help students find a career that aligns one’s interests, personality and the things they enjoy like doing!
Why you should write dSAT on 8th January:
- If you want to find out your aptitude in competitive exams, you should write dSAT
- If you are unsure about the course to choose after class 10 you should definitely attend this aptitude test
- If you want to know which Medical or Engineering entrance exams you should prepare for dSAT is the right option.
This scholastic test is different from other exams, in a better way. Students get to attend a helpful counselling session after the test that will give them an idea on how to use the result for making an informed career decision.
Don’t waste any more time! Block your calendar for 8th Jan 2016 and write dSAT at Deeksha Main Campus.
Feel free to contact us for any queries on our toll free number: 1800 102 4109.
Leave a Comment