Last Minute Preparation Tips for AIPMT/NEET 2016
NEET | 14-Jun-2016
By Sunila Menon
With AIPMT/NEET 2016 approaching the preparation has started in full swing. Often we ignore things that we should remember in the last week prior to such competitive exams. Students should follow their revised plan and make sure they make smart choices. Here is a list of few things that one should keep in mind in the last week prior to AIPMT/NEET 2016.
- Aspirants should maintain a good temperament and follow a revision strategy. It is always suggested not to follow an exhaustive schedule because it decreases efficiency.
- It is always better to have a problem-solving attitude by focusing only on NCERT. This will make the student more confident.
- Clear your doubts with a professional. At this point of time, taking help from fellow students can lead to confusions.
- During the last week, students should also focus on their intake of food. Have a balanced and healthy diet. This will keep you focused and at the same time increase your efficiency. Never compromise on your 8 hours of sleep every day.
Here are a few tips that should be kept in mind while writing NEET 2016 exam:
- Time management: It plays a vital role in achieving success. Try to manage your time properly. Chose the questions you are planning to attempt wisely. Prepare a time sheet with the time you spend on each question. If necessary, skip certain question.
- Solve MCQ’s: While solving MCQ’s, don’t look at the options. That may confuse you. First solve the problems you are confident about. This will avoid negative marking and at the same time save time.
Leave a Comment