Deeksha Center For Learning PU College, Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru
Deeksha Center for Learning, Member of Deeksha, is located in Kanakapura Road (NH 209), close to NICE junction and just 8 km from the famous Banashankari Temple. Established in 2004, the campus has a rich and consistent history of producing academic achievers. It provides an opportunity for the students to be in the company of like-minded, high performing students. DCFL faithfully follows the teaching methodology guidelines set by Deeksha which ensures maximum learning with minimum stress.
The entire workforce imbibes the ‘We Care’ attitude which helps promote the vision of the college. Continued focus on the achievement, hand holding wherever necessary, extended sessions for doubt clarification and study hours for group discussions has helped students achieve their dreams. DCFL conducts extra-curricular activities such as excursion, cultural activities, and sports to help reduce the stress.
Faculty members of DCFL are not just teachers; they go beyond the call of duty to counsel and motivate students which we believe is one of the reasons for the consistent performance of students at DCFL in board and competitive exams. The teachers are well qualified, richly experienced and dedicated academicians who personally tend to the prospects of every student.
- Classrooms with audio-visual facility
- Transportation facility provided
- Residential facility offered for JEE Main and NEET students
- Total of 140 seats are meant for boys and 40 seats for girls
- Students need to secure 80% and above for getting residential facility
- Residential building for girls is located inside the campus whereas for the boys it is located outside the campus.
Deeksha, Main Campus, Bengaluru
Deeksha Center for Learning PU College
# 31/1, Vajramuneeswara Temple Road,
Talaghattapura, Kanakapura Road,
Our results speak for itself. The rigorous programmes that we run have produced top ranking students in different competitive exams (both Engineering and Medical). Well-planned teaching methodologies, expert faculty and exceptional facilities provided to students have been the reasons for our consistent success.
- We achieved 463 centums and 1222 distinctions. Students have made us proud by scoring high in PU.
- 3 students were among the Top 10 scorers in KCET 2017 and 4 were among the Top 10 scorers in COMED-K 2017
- In 2017, over 440 students from Deeksha qualified for JEE-Main. Vishwajit P Hegde was the topper with AIR 65.
- 30 KVPY qualifiers in 2017