DEEKSHA CENTER FOR LEARNING, KANAKAPURA ROAD, BENGALURU
Deeksha Center for Learning, Member of Deeksha, is located on Kanakapura Road (NH 209), close to NICE junction and just 8 km. from the famous Banashankari Temple. Established in 2004, the campus has a rich and consistent history of producing academic achievers. It provides an opportunity for the students to be in the company of like-minded, high performing students. DCFL faithfully follows the teaching methodology guidelines set by Deeksha which ensures maximum learning with minimum stress. The entire workforce imbibes the ‘We Care’ attitude which helps promote the vision of the college. Continued focus on the achievement, hand holding wherever necessary, extended sessions for doubt clarification, and study hours for group discussions has helped students achieve their dreams. DCFL conducts extra-curricular activities such as excursion, cultural activities, sports to help reduce the stress.
Non-Academic Achievements of DCFL PU College
- DCFL PU College strives to provide an international outlook to the students. It encourages them to take part in competitions where they would meet others who think differently and widen their minds.
- Students of DCFL represented the college in NASA completion in the year 2012.
- They also represented DCFL in HMUN (Model United Nations) seminar at Hyderabad.
Academic Achievements of DCFL PU College
- 100 students from the campus achieved top scores in JEE Main 2014-15
- 16 students achieved ranks in JEE Advanced results 2014-15
- 17 students were among the top score holders in CET Architecture 2014-15 results
- Sharan G.S. achieved 1 rank in CET Architecture 2014-15
- 213 students were rank holders in CET Engineering 2014-15
- Anusha Kamath M. attained Rank 7 in CET Engineering 2014-15
- 43 students from the campus were CET Medical Rank holders
- 4 students got ranks in COMEDK 2014-15
- Akshay Krishna S. attained Rank 8 in COMEDK Engineering 2014-15
Faculty members of DCFL are not just teachers. They go beyond the call of duty to counsel and motivate students which we believe is one of the reasons for the consistent performance of students at DCFL in board and competitive exams. The teachers are well qualified, richly experienced and dedicated academicians who personally tend to the prospects of every student.
- Classrooms with audio-visual facility
- Transportation facility provided
- Residential facility offered for AIEEE and AIPMT students
- Total of 140 seats are meant for boys and 40 seats for girls
- Students need to secure 80% and above for getting residential facility
- Residential building for girls is located inside the campus whereas for the boys it is located outside the campus.
Deeksha, Main Campus, Bengaluru
Deeksha Center for Learning PU College
# 31/1, Vajramuneeswara Temple Road,
Talaghattapura, Kanakapura Road,
Our results speak for itself. The rigorous programmes that we run have produced top ranking students in different competitive exams (both engineering and medical). Well-planned teaching methodologies, expert faculty and exceptional facilities provided have been the reasons for our consistent success.
- We achieved 302 centums and 1055 distinctions. Deekshaites have made us Proud by Scoring High in PU.
- 4 Deekshaites were among the Top 10 scorers in CET (2015). Among the four toppers, 2 students achieved top ranks in Engineering, 1 in Medical and other 1 in Architecture.
- In 2015, over 300 students from Deeksha qualified for JEE-Main. Devansh Sharma was the topper by achieving 305 score.
- 19 KVPY qualifiers in 2016