GOPALAN PU COLLEGE, WHITEFIELD, BENGALURU
Located in Whitefield, Gopalan PU College became a Member of Deeksha in 2012. This campus is of the belief that education is wholesome only when it draws out the best in every student. Gopalan PU College is being appreciated by the students and parents for being able to maintain a balance of academics and exposure to current industry skills. Students are also enabled with core human values to make them better citizens in the world.
Faculty at the campus encourage students to tackle everyday problems by developing the confidence to take risks. Students are also taught to respect opinions and ideas of others, map out clear strategies and think independently. This gives them the confidence to dream big, map out the journey, and successfully see it through to the end. Gopalan PU College fosters an ‘I can do it’ attitude which helps students deal with stress and enhance their performance. Every student is expected to maintain a revision schedule that also allows them to take breaks and engage in other extra-curricular activities. Exams are seen as a means of testing what students know and identify areas of improvement rather than a cause for stress. Faculty give regular feedback to the students so they are aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
Non-Academic Achievements of Gopalan PU College
- As all Deeksha campuses, Gopalan PU College encourages students to actively participate in competitions that would challenge them.
- To this effect, students of Gopalan PU College recently participated in an International Spelling Bee competition and secured the 9th spot in the competition.
Academic Achievements of Gopalan PU College
- Gopalan PU College, being a new addition to Deeksha is yet to establish its place among the Deeksha Toppers.
- Students are already gearing themselves up to set new records.
- The academic records set by students of Gopalan PU College have placed them in the Top 10 potential campuses of Deeksha already.
- 10 students from the campus qualified for JEE Main 2014-15 results
- 95 students achieved rank in CET (Engineering) 2014-15 results
- 19 students got rank in CET (Medical) 2014-15 results
- 3 students got rank in JEE Advanced (2014-15) results
Faculty at Gopalan PU College are highly qualified with a minimum of a post graduate degree into their credit and a minimum of 5 years of XI & XII standard classroom teaching experience with 3 -5 years of competitive exam coaching experience. Each and every faculty member has to undergo a structured training program for handling and balancing the Pre university curriculum and competitive exam syllabus. Deeksha makes sure the faculties are groomed and trained in the best way so that they learn to take responsibility of the classroom and success of students.
- Transport facility available
- Spacious playground
- Well-equipped classrooms with audio-visual facility
Deeksha, Whitefield, Bengaluru
Gopalan PU College
#13, Doddenakundhi 2nd Phase,
Brookfield Road, Near Bhoruka Gas Company,
Our results speak for itself. The rigorous programmes that we run have produced top ranking students in different competitive exams (both engineering and medical). Well-planned teaching methodologies, expert faculty and exceptional facilities provided have been the reasons for our consistent success.
- We achieved 302 centums and 1055 distinctions. Deekshaites have made us Proud by Scoring High in PU.
- 4 Deekshaites were among the Top 10 scorers in CET (2015). Among the four toppers, 2 students achieved top ranks in Engineering, 1 in Medical and other 1 in Architecture.
- In 2015, over 300 students from Deeksha qualified for JEE-Main. Devansh Sharma was the topper by achieving 305 score.
- 19 KVPY qualifiers in 2016