JNANA SWEEKAR PU COLLEGE, KANAKAPURA ROAD, BENGALURU
Located in Thalaghattapura on Kanakapura Main Road, Jnana Sweekar PU College, Member of Deeksha was awarded the Best Managed Deeksha Campus in 2012 for excellence in quality standards. Established in 2011, the campus focuses on the overall development of students, it encourages students to participate in sports, literary and cultural activities that contributes to shaping their personalities.
The campus focuses on building the self-esteem of students as it believes self-belief is the primary ingredient for achieving success. Students are regularly asked to set short term goals for themselves and work towards it. Students are regularly tested to assess their progress. But tests are seen as part of the learning process rather than a cause for stress.
Faculty at Jnana Sweekar PU College are driven by a single purpose- To create young and responsible citizens. They are highly qualified with a minimum of 5 years of experience in competitive exam training. They are self-motivated and take the responsibility of each and every student.
- Transportation available
- State-of-the-art labs
- Football/cricket ground, Basketball courts, tennis and volleyball courts
- Swimming pool
- Indoor sports facilities
Deeksha, Kanakapura Road, Bengaluru
Jnana Sweekar PU College
Talaghattapura, Kanakapura Road
Our results speak for itself. The rigorous programmes that we run have produced top ranking students in different competitive exams (both Engineering and Medical). Well-planned teaching methodologies, expert faculty and exceptional facilities provided to students have been the reasons for our consistent success.
- We achieved 302 centum and 1055 distinctions. Students have made us proud by scoring high in PU.
- 4 students were among the Top 10 scorers in CET (2015). Among the four toppers, 2 students achieved top ranks in Engineering, 1 in Medical and other 1 in Architecture.
- In 2015, over 300 students from Deeksha qualified for JEE-Main. Devansh Sharma was the topper by achieving 305 score.
- 19 KVPY qualifiers in 2016