MJP College, Pune
MJP College was the first member of Deeksha in Maharashtra. As a campus dedicated to providing training for both board and competitive exams, it gives students an access to exhaustive, relevant and original study material and test papers based on the latest exam pattern for their preparation. The campus is governed by an impeccable administration that maintains strict discipline for all. In an effort to empower the youth for tomorrow’s world, the campus systematically nurtures independent and logical thinking ability among students.
The college values each student and takes responsibility for their success. Every member of the staff works very hard to help students achieve success, and students are expected to do the same. Teachers help children dream big, identify steps needed to achieve those dreams and provide the encouragement to find and celebrate their success — even when success may be different from the child’s original dream. They talk to students through conflict resolution, help students find joy in solving everyday problems and encourage them to take risks.
Teachers prepare students to respect others’ ideas, apply critical thinking strategies with authentic problems and think independently. It is a proven fact that when students study with peers of approximately same intelligence level, they are able to learn more and even the teachers are able to plan their lectures well. The college, therefore, organizes merit based batches to create a spirit of competition among the students. Students are given regular feedback on their tests so that they can improve their performance. Further, personalized doubt sessions are designed to ensure all students are given equal attention. Attendance is taken during every lecture and the absence is reported to the parent through SMS.
The faculty at the campus are well-educated and have several years of experience in teaching the syllabus of both Pre University and competitive exam. They care for each student and make sure they achieve their dreams. The teachers encourage students using different motivating methods. They inspire students to have high expectations which in turn will act as a helping hand to achieve their objectives and have the confidence in them that they can succeed. The main aim of the teachers is to bring a positive difference in the lives of students through hard work and dedication.
- All classrooms are well-equipped with ample lighting, spacious and well-ventilated, fitted with white/green board & information board.
- Projector based audio-video teaching is available. White boards and Markers are used in place of the conventional blackboard for better ease of vision and hence better understanding.
- Transport facility available.
Deeksha, Salisbury Park, Pune,
Opp.Maharashi Nagar Police Chowky,
Our results speak for itself. The rigorous programmes that we run have produced top ranking students in different competitive exams (both Engineering and Medical). Well-planned teaching methodologies, expert faculty and exceptional facilities provided to students have been the reasons for our consistent success.
- We achieved 302 centum and 1055 distinctions. Students have made us proud by scoring high in PU.
- 4 students were among the Top 10 scorers in CET (2015). Among the four toppers, 2 students achieved top ranks in Engineering, 1 in Medical and other 1 in Architecture.
- In 2015, over 300 students from Deeksha qualified for JEE-Main. Devansh Sharma was the topper by achieving 305 score.
- 19 KVPY qualifiers in 2016