MANASAROWAR PUSHKARINI VIDHYASRAMA PU COLLEGE, MYSURU
Located in the cultural city of Karnataka, Mysore, Manasarowar Pushkarini Vidyashrama PU College is a campus where every student cherishes to pursue his career. Providing a student friendly environment is the motto of the campus. Well-equipped laboratory, audio-visual rooms, sports arena and well stocked library are at the students’ disposal anytime. The hygienic canteen facility and secure transportation makes students’ PU learning the most memorable one.
The focus on cracking the toughest exams are eased with continuous motivation and regular feedback systems. Extra classes for potential performers are also taken to help the child score high in their exams.
Young, energetic and dedicated faculty take the ownership of every child by guiding them round the clock. The main aim of the teachers is to offer the best education to students making sure they have a successful career. Teachers at Deeksha ensure they build a strong bonding with the students so that they can approach them anytime to clarify doubts.
- Well- ventilated classrooms
- Full-fledged Library
- Well-equipped lab
- Spacious Playground
- Most modern sports equipment
Deeksha, Vijayanagar, Mysuru,
Manasarowar Pushkarini Vidhyasrama PU College,
Near Yoganarashima Swamy Temple,
Vijayanagar 2nd stage,
Our results speak for itself. The rigorous programmes that we run have produced top ranking students in different competitive exams (both Engineering and Medical). Well-planned teaching methodologies, expert faculty and exceptional facilities provided to students have been the reasons for our consistent success.
- We achieved 302 centum and 1055 distinctions. Students have made us proud by scoring high in PU.
- 4 students were among the Top 10 scorers in CET (2015). Among the four toppers, 2 students achieved top ranks in Engineering, 1 in Medical and other 1 in Architecture.
- In 2015, over 300 students from Deeksha qualified for JEE-Main. Devansh Sharma was the topper by achieving 305 score.
- 19 KVPY qualifiers in 2016