SMT. JB KHOT JUNIOR COLLEGE, MUMBAI
Located in Borivali (West), Mumbai, Smt. JB Khot Junior College provides the best learning environment with necessary infrastructure. The campus strives to make the child prepared for boards as well as competitive exams, through continuous monitoring by conducting weekly tests, mock tests and revision classes. The campus also focuses on potential students and has a separate Excellence Batch and Potential Performer Batch to make the child fully equipped to crack all the toughest exams. The commitment of the faculty provides the child to explore the world and motivate them to reach their goal.
The campus also involves in extracurricular activities through various events in the campus, giving an edge for a child to expand his/her horizon. The hygienic canteen provides healthy food for students and teachers. Once the child enters the campus, they make sure he/she is safe in their hands. Counselling the child during exams and tests helps beat the pressure. Qualified in-house counsellors make the child comfortable in all situations and make sure the child studies without any disturbance.
The dedicated and well-educated faculties at the campus focus on providing the best training for students so that they can excel in competitive exams and PU with high scores. They not only focus on teaching students, but also encourage them to achieve their dreams with ease. The teachers encourage students to participate in various life skills programmes, literary fests etc. The main motive behind asking students to participate in such events is to raise their confidence level.
- Spacious classrooms with modern facilities
- Residential facility offered for AIEEE and AIPMT students
Deeksha, Borivali (W), Mumbai,
Smt.J.B.Khot Jr. College,
2nd flr , Sai Baba Nagar,
Mumbai - 400 092
Our results speak for itself. The rigorous programmes that we run have produced top ranking students in different competitive exams (both engineering and medical). Well-planned teaching methodologies, expert faculty and exceptional facilities provided have been the reasons for our consistent success.
- We achieved 302 centums and 1055 distinctions. Deekshaites have made us Proud by Scoring High in PU.
- 4 Deekshaites were among the Top 10 scorers in CET (2015). Among the four toppers, 2 students achieved top ranks in Engineering, 1 in Medical and other 1 in Architecture.
- In 2015, over 300 students from Deeksha qualified for JEE-Main. Devansh Sharma was the topper by achieving 305 score.
- 19 KVPY qualifiers in 2016