Outstanding result in any exam depends on the teaching methodology and the hard work put in by the students. Every student works hard, but is unable to make it to the topper’s list. What makes our children outperformers is our result-oriented teaching methodology. A combined teaching strategy is employed to prepare the students for competitive as well as board exams in one-go.
The three aspects that rule our teaching process are:
Academic Integration: At Deeksha, classes focus on the both board and competitive exams. Once the foundation is laid, students are introduced to high-level numerical and questions to make them familiar to the questions asked both in competitive exams and board exams. The performance of students is monitored on a regular basis through weekly tests. Students can approach teachers after college hours for counselling and doubt clarification.
- dCARE (Deeksha for Children’s All Round Excellence): We ensure children’s wellbeing to enable their academic aspirations. For this, we have scheduled dCARE Hour conducted once in every fortnight in which dCARE Parents (dPs) assigned to every child maintains a record of the goals and progress of each child making sure that stress level is maintained .
- dLife (Deeksha for Life): Under this program, enabled faculty, called dLife Facilitators, communicate with children discussing various life skill topics every fortnight. We ensure that every child is well prepared for the future and develops a sense of responsibility towards the society.
- dSTA (Deeksha Something to Think About) Videos: the motivational videos hep children think for themselves and offers them with food for thought.
Technology Integration: Students at Deeksha are exposed to well-structured technology-based learning environment. We offer next generation learning solutions that help our children learn anywhere, anytime.
- dClass: Classrooms at Deeksha are well equipped with audio-visual aids and focus on stimulation-centred delivery along with the regular teaching procedure.
- eDUCATOR: Our classroom teaching is integrated with an app that includes structured lessons, homework, notes, mock tests and revision videos.
- dPAL: An android app for PU students to crack board and competitive exams. The app includes organised previous year questions, detailed solutions and practice questions for effective exam preparation.
- dCloud: Students and parents get regular attendance updates, feedback on performance and also important announcements in a timely manner through dCloud, an android app.
All Round Development: At Deeksha, the main objective is to transform every student into socially responsible and confident human being. Through life skill sessions that include inspirational videos followed by discussions, students are trained to remain motivated towards their objective. Extra-curricular activities play a vital role at Deeksha, including Literary Fest, Assemble speech, Sports Fest, ICube/Annual Day.