Deeksha @ Yashasvi International School
Starting off from a single campus in 1998 to 33 campuses in 2016 across 4 states, i.e. Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and Telangana, Deeksha has initiated the method where institutes take the ownership of a student’s academic requirements. With 18 years of experience and 43,000 success stories, today Deeksha is a trusted name in coaching PU students for Medical and Engineering entrance exams.
Integrated Program for High School Students
Preparing and scoring high in competitive exams like JEE or CET is not a cakewalk. It needs being clear with the fundamentals, regular practice and dedication.
Benefits of early exam preparation are:
- Gives sufficient time to students to have a clear knowledge about the fundamentals
- When students have more time, they will practice more which will result in better scores
- Helps students handle the academic rigor after class 10 and eliminate stress
- Students attain a competitive verge and have a high chance of achieving success in Medical and Engineering entrance exams
The main idea behind introducing the Integrated High School Program is to help students prepare for competitive exams. The integrated high school program is designed for students of class 6 to class 10.
Under this program we provide foundational coaching for various competitive exams along with the regular high school syllabus. By the time students complete their schooling and start preparing for IIT or NEET, their fundamentals will definitely get improved.
Highlights of the program
- Regular CBSE portion covered with higher level problems in mathematics and science
- Lectures by experienced faculty who are trained in teaching foundation courses
- Special study material including worksheets for classes
- Exclusive training to develop requisite skills and the mental ability to solve problems fast
- Thorough focus on grammar, reading, comprehension, creative writing and public speaking
- Weekly tests based on both CBSE and foundation chapters
- Extended hours for the students to complete assignments under the guidance of teachers
- Develop discipline to study regularly
We think beyond academics. For the overall development of students along with studies, we focus on extra-curricular activities too.
- Yoga sessions
- Games hour - 2 per week
- Annual Day
- Sports Day
- Science Day
- IT Day
- Sports and Games
Yashasvi International School
20/2, Kanakapura Main Road,
Thalaghattapura, Bengaluru 560062.