The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is an entrance exam in India for students who have a desire to study any graduate medical course, postgraduate course or dental course in private or government medical colleges in India. NEET (Undergraduate), for MBBS and BDS courses is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Now students can start preparing for this medical entrance exam online using the dPAL app.
NEET Program in dPAL includes:
- Over-view video highlighting important concepts and past trends
- Chapter broken down concept-wise
- Concept-wise synopsis, video and examples
- Practice Questions segregated by difficulty level
- Previous Year Questions asked from the chapter
- 2-sets of Short Tests for each chapter
- 2-sets of NEET Style tests for each chapter
- 3-sets of NEET Style tests for each subject
- 2 Full Length Mock Test at Program Level
Steps to access NEET Program
⇒ Download dPAL from Google Playstore.
⇒ Choose NEET option from the various programs available
⇒ Take up tests for the respective subject
⇒ Analyse the score and make improvements in exam preparation
Students can now subscribe NEET program online